Well there is one thing I should do. There is no radio in it at the moment. The one that was in it when I got it was an aftermarket junker that did not work so I pulled it out. The kids gave me a Pioneer unit for father's day and I have never installed it. Partly because I assume it will need better speakers and I have not gone looking for sizes that will fit in original spots.

So, in order to plug in the ipod I need to install the stereo.

Randy