Wanted some advise or thoughts on using Amsoil ATF in my 85 Turbo. It is a synthetic rated as a Dexron II and III replacement. One mechanic I respect thought it was bad idea to use for reasons of causing leaking seals and the like in an older tranny. The tranny has been serviced regularly and has under 150K mile. Another mechanic who works on Mercedes thought it would be OK as long as it was an approved fluid by MBZ for their vehicles. I'm not sure if it's approved or not. Does anyone have any information and or thoughts about the use of synthetic Amsoil ATF in an older 123 Diesel with a 722.315 transmission?