On 01/11/2012 6:45 PM, Dimitri Seretakis wrote:
Well that didn't work.  I'll try again:
I created this blog to document repair to my cars-mostly rust repairs. The hood repair you've seen. My most recent posts document another door repair. Enjoy and please post comment on the blog to demonstrate activity. http://stricht8.wordpress.com

________________________________
From: Dimitri Seretakis <dsereta...@yahoo.com>
________________________________

Actually your first post worked fine too.

In any event, I had a look at your blog.
You do very nice work.
Did you teach yourself to weld or did you take some lessons?
What sort of welder are you using?

Why did you elect to repair the door rather than just acquire the one at the junk yard and swap it onto the car.

Randy