As far as I can tell, all three quotes are misattributed.  Tytler, at
least, could* be legit, but I have never gotten to the UNC library with a
thousand extra hours to pore over his book of lectures.

*Everyone else who's looked at it has written off the Tytler "quote" as
from the '50s, but it isn't dramatically outside his realm of opinion like
the other two.

The other two I feel comfortable saying are straight up incorrect.  I have
never been able to find them, nor find anyone who has found them, and
practically they don't make a lot of sense in the context of their listed
authors.

Speaking of, fun with Google Books: you can search by date range.  Search
for "google" in the 20th century, for example.  Also, I found the demise of
the word "crone" interesting.

Best,
Tim