Send me my NAVCOMRBN; I deciphered it before reading the 'splanation.  ;<)

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Max Dillon" <meadedil...@bellsouth.net>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Friday, November 09, 2012 8:59 AM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Made it to SC

Also very appropriate weekend, Veterans day and all. Best wishes and thanks to all fellow vets.

Mike, Rich, any chance of mini-list-get-together? I'll have to apply for kitchen pass from COMHOMECHUCK (Commander, Home in Charleston, aka SWMBO, for the acronym-challenged).

--
Max Dillon
Charleston SC

Michael Canfield <slozuk...@gmail.com> wrote:

Well, the old 300d made it to Parris Island to pick up our new Marine!
Happy about the car, ecstatic about seeing Cody graduate tomorrow!

We are soooooooooo proud!  He just offered to buy all of us lunch for
the
first time ever!  Wow!

Later, Mike