Gene & Jude's......I think I may have been there maybe 3 or 4 lifetimes
ago....when I was 1st hired as an airline pilot.  I'll be primarily downtown,
Evanston (alma mater), and far north (Waukegan/Libertyville/Gurnee), and this
would primarily be toward the end of the month....so we'll have to see how
SWMBO is about extra side trips by then.

I love a good hot dog stand.......used to frequent Col. Mustard's Last Stand in
Evanston.  Wonder if it is stiil there?