Made it to NYC today after a late start.  May have to check the monovalve whenI
get to Ohio....it worked perfectly for a day and half after install, and now
it's back to almost no heat at cruise. Argh!

Yes, still employed.  Based at ORD when 1st hired....now based JFK....before
that: Naval Aviator.

Let me see how this journey goes after 2 weeks......by that time it will
literally be planes, trains and automobiles!

Best,

Jon