Guess I shoulda started pulling the timing chain guide rail pins on the head earlier. Top one came out ok. Bottom one is recessed in the head. That way it collects water and induces that good ol steel to aluminium chemical bond. It appears to have no separation between the pin and the head. I did try soaking and beating, but still broke the bolt. I was able to turn out the broken bolt.

I'm not sure the goos ol mopar rust eater will help on this one. Because it is steel to alum chemical bond, not even the mopar stuff eats that. But I think it does help to berak it free, along with flame wrench or wicked beating.

Is that pin supposed to be recessed in the head, or did someone push it in too far?