Put it up on ramps. Remove upper radiator hose from radiator. Loosen same hose at thermostat housing then rotate hose so end you removed is pointing up. Fill with mixed coolant until radiator core is covered. Reattach hose to radiator then top off with coolant. Start engine and wait until temp ' rises and you get heat from heater. Back off ramps and shut down engine and check level.
Take for a test drive.
This is the way that the shop my buddy works at does it. They never have any problems
with air bubbles.

Russ W.