Valid point. In fact, there is currently a looming shortage of all grains
worldwide. Russia, and the Balkan states for example have had more than two
years of drought and low production. Rice is going short in the Pacific rim
for this years production. Famine is just around every corner you look.

People are starving, or about to starve, and we are turning edible corn
into untaxed whisky to burn in our cars. Can anyone say "irresponsible"
loud enough? Let me just adjust the "feel good, save the planet" volume
control... ahhhh.... there, I can hardly hear the cry of starving
children.. much better.

Grant...