Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2012 14:57:58 -0700
From: G Mann <g2ma...@gmail.com>
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] corn ethanol

Survival of the specie has always depended on the strong surviving while
the weak perish, but only for the last how many billion years?

Modern wise man apparently has decided that government intervention is
necessary to put nature in balance. The debate is now before us... who will
win.

I know the answer, breed more foolish people.

Grant...