What Wilton said.

I have some friends who will be in debt the rest of their lives because they
are sending their daughter to Brown.  Will she get a good education?  Most
likely.  Will she develop connections that help her the rest of her life?
Probably, but I doubt it, since neither she nor her family run in the rarified
air that many of the other students and their families do.

I think they told us this year's tuition with be something north of $60k.

Is it really worth it?  I don't think so.

Dan

B.S., Magna cum Laude, University of South Florida, Class of 2007