Hi Guys,

        I am looking to purchase a 1999 Mercedes Benz 320E 4matic wagon with
97K.  The asking price is $6,500 but I think I can get it for $5,000.  Clean
car fax no accidents.  It was an estate car garaged kept according to the
seller who worked for the wealthy owner.  He said it was dealer serviced by the
original owner but has no history or records.  He is selling because his wife
wants a new car and was going to trade it in but the dealer is offering wasn't
offering him much.   Second owner it has a quite a few door dings and dents but
nothing too bad.  Everything works.  New A/C compressor.  There is condensation
in one of the headlights so that might have to be replaced.

       I would appreciate any opinions  Was there any major issues with that
year and model car?  Is there anything I should be checking before making a
deal?  Any feedback would be greatly appreciated asap.  He is not doing a hard
sell at all but is trading it in two days if it is not sold.

Sincerely,

Bob K