Mitch? Oh Mitch? Mitch does very thorough research and he bought one of these
about a year ago.

On Jan 5, 2013, at 3:46 PM, "Robert Koziak" <rkmerce...@aol.com> wrote:

>      I would appreciate any opinions  Was there any major issues with that
> year and model car?

Apparently if the climate control is COMAND, stay away. Stability control (I
forgot the acronym) is a plus (there was a thread on this a couple days back).

>   He is not doing a hard sell at all but is trading it in two days if it is
> not sold.

Then, yes, he is doing a hard sell.

Sorry.

Get a PPI, like the others said. Even a Firestone $20 inspection is better than
nothing. If the seller balks at that, that is a bad sign. There is a contingent
(overwhelming majority?) of us on this list that do our own maintenance and
repairs. If you have to pay the dealer or an independent mechanic, big repairs
can become quite expensive.

Rick
Sent from my iPhone