Exactly the sort of experiences I had as a wrench in a foreign car shop
while in college - great incentive to complete the education and get
another job.
Clown brought in a clapped out Spitfire, wants points and plugs, "but do I
REALLY need a new condenser?" and "How much to time it after you change the
parts?", then the water pump let go half a block from the shop after he
left - accused us of sabotaging his car, etc. ---

--
OK Don
2001 ML320