Another winner!  Three hours this morning for the indy to do that dance and
find the new bosch wires were faulty.  Poor craftsmanship on mating the boots
to the wires and after running for a few hundred miles the wires had moved from
making contact to making arcs and once he found there was no difference with
swapping injectors he decided to swap wires around.

clay