I have a PPK-S .380 that I bought in new 1970 for $119.00 to replace the one I got off a Chi-Com Lt in VN. Was stolen out of my unaccompanied baggage. Perp even stole
the Paperwork and the Engraved Shoulder holster that was in the sealed box.
I carried the PPK for the 20 years that I was flying for our Sheriff Office.
8 shots in the 10 ring in less than 10 sec @ 25' for monthly qualifying. Under slow fire 8 shots in a cluster that you can cover with a half dollar @ 25m under 1 min time.
Carried a 10 1/5" barrel Ruger .44 Mag when I worked the roads.
All our road units were equipped with a Ithica 12 ga. Riot gun loaded with #4 Buckshot.

Russ W. ( Who just returned from New Orleans getting Son Married Off)