Dan wrote:
> No fuel burning appliances in the house, the vents leak enough that if they
> are on make up air will be pulled from one of the others. No range hood.

30 years ago we had a salesman show us his furnace vent device that
looked like a vent tee that had a damper in the tee.  It was supposed
to reduced the amount of flue combustion air being drawn inside the
house.  As the flue heats, greater air volume is sucked up the flue,
drawn from inside the house, making the flue somewhat a jet.  He also
talked about providing outside air to the furnace for combustion.  As
the air is heated, it expands, thus causing a  positive pressure
inside the house.  Interesting concepts, if they worked.

Did anyone else get this salesman back years ago?  The concepts seemed
sound, as do all salesmen.
mao