Yes.  The inlet air for combustion is provided by a 2-1/2" PVC pipe in these
furnaces.  In the condensing models, exhaust combustion air can also go through
PVC as it is cooled to the point of not affecting the PVC.  You can see these
as two pipes exiting the foundation, one in a "J" shape and the other just
going up and out into a 90.

We had one of these when we built our house in Wisconsin.  It was tight enough
that we also had an air to air heat exchanger as well.

Dan