From: Mercedes [mailto:mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com] On Behalf Of Peter
Frederick
Sent: Thursday, January 24, 2013 10:56 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT Cold weather issues

Yup.  Good enough for me, since I don't plan to put up a wall cover of
any kind soon.

I do need to put some insulation on the exposed part of the basement
walls (2 ft or more on the south side) -- a layer of brick and a
cement block aren't going to have much thermal resistance.

Big thing though is to seal things up so you don't have a hurricane
blowing through.

Peter