No basements in Alaska?

In New England most oil tanks live in the basement, no problems with fuel
gelling. The folks who have their tanks outside generally live in trailers...

-Curt

Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 20:21:04 -0800
From: clay monroe <redgh...@comcast.net>
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT Cold weather issues

A proportion of the NE heats with Citgo and that is underwritten by our buddy
Hugo Chavez.  When he dies, that subsidy goes away.

There is no great use of heating oil in Alaska that I am aware of.  Too much
freeze to allow it to flow and severe enviro-weenie regulations that do not
allow it to be stored under ground anyway.

clay