Dealextreme had a front/rear cam for really cheap a coupla weeks back, seemed like it had some decent specs.

--R

On 2/15/13 7:25 PM, G Mann wrote:
You ask... so here it is. There are others with slightly different
features... Just search engine "dash camera with recording" and read their
blurbs.

http://www.zetronix.com/Car-Cameras/c59/Wide-Angle-Dual-Car-Camera-with-GPS-and-Night-Vision-Dash-Cam%28201%29/product_info.html?gclid=CIP-2KjEubUCFZCDQgodIB0A3w

Or what I have, which is an earlier version of this.

http://www.zetronix.com/720p-HD-Ultra-Wide-Angle-Nightvision-Car/Truck-DVR-Dash-Camera%28203%29/product_info.html

In both cases, you are less than $300 plus shipping. Auto key on feature is
great. You will never forget to record. It gives you about 18 hrs of record
time then re-records over the old stuff.. The new one above has GPS linked
directly into the data stream, If I replace what I have, it would be my
choice.

A word of caution. This device could also be used as information against
you so guard it carefully. Your 5th amendment right not to engage in self
incrimination could become "fragile" should you fail to protect and
preserve it. Just a word to the wise. As my law firm "Dewy, Cheatem, &
Howe" says... call us first and shut the hell up...

Grant...