Twice now, I've been stopped for speed with my GPS stuck to the winshield.
When the officer did his little "discussion" I just pointed to the GPS and
stated... According to my GPS here on the dash in clear view of me while
driving I was doing exactly XXX Mph. I'm sure I can call up that
information when I go to court on this, are you sure you have accurate
information? This GPS takes measurement accurate to 30 inches when
calculating speed......  It helps that I also have a dual dash camera to
point to, one shoots to the front one shoots to the rear and records to a
12V 40 gig hard drive.
So I can call up the exact location and the officer stop along with the GPS
data.

In both cases, we chatted a bit... officer ask why I had "all this
equipment" and I replied.. you have it in your car don't you? There are a
lot of unsafe drivers on the road and my insurance likes that I can replay
any accident I might have for them.

Seems to take a lot of the "sting" out of their "sting".... no ticket in
either case.

Grant...
Total cost for camera setup was less than one ticket