Actually, I think its a pretty reasonable set of questions, but yes, I was
being somewhat sarcastic.

If you found something out about this new parts supplier, it might be
useful for the whole list to know.  Good parts people are hard to come by,
as we all know.

Jaime

On Wed, Mar 6, 2013 at 7:15 PM, Rick Knoble <rickkno...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> On Mar 6, 2013, at 5:36 PM, "Jaime Kopchinski" <jaime...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > So, before we put this Trent guy on a pedestal, it might be a good idea
> > ask who he is, what experience does he have, and does he plan to continue
> > the same type of business?
> >
> > Or, we could just idolize him.
>

> I am presuming you to be asking a rhetorical question, in sarcasm. If I am
> wrong, and you are asking a valid question and would like a reply, I have
> done some Internet searches and would be happy to reply, off list.
>
> Rick
> Sent from my iPhone

Jaime Kopchinski
http://www.jaimekop.com/