That is the guy Jaime. Eco flooring was his business that he sold. He will be a
refreshing person with a a great attitude. 99 percent of my 4300 customers will
be very happy with him.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jaime Kopchinski <jaime...@gmail.com>
Sender: "Mercedes" <mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2013 19:32:02
To: Mercedes Discussion List<mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] In mourning

A search on the internet for Trent Fiorini brings up a guy in IL who works
for a flooring business, along with other members of his family.  Is this
our man?  I wouldn't think so, as a well run local floor business could do
much better than a single guy trying to sell car parts on the internet.
 With big guys like autohausaz out there cornering the market with cheap
chinese parts, it seems like a very bad time to get into the parts business
as a new guy.

This is just my opinion, of course.

Jaime