I see a lot of people on other forums touting Autohaus, but based on the prices
they are quoting, much of it is the Chinese URO brand crap.

When the prices are half of what other suppliers are quoting, you have to ask
yourself what could be so different that accounts for something costing so much
less?

Dan

Sent from my iPad