Kaleb Wrote:

"Underpowerered but not too bad.  These will have the double row timing

chain.  Other thing to watch for on these engines is the timing chain

rails. They tend to break and cause the chain to jump time which in turn

bends valves."

I am not really equipped to replace a timing chain and rails. (I don't
think.  I have never tried)  Any ideas on what it might cost at a decent
indy?

Donald H. Snook

McDonald, Tinker, Skaer, Quinn & Herrington, P.A.

300 West Douglas

P.O. Box 207

Wichita, Kansas 67201 0207

Tel. (316) 263-5851

This confidential message may be subject to the attorney-client
privilege or protected by the attorney work-product doctrine. If you
have recieved this message in error, please delete it and notify me.