I have the Harbor Freight venturi style pump.  I use it to draw a vacuum on
a water heater to suck up veggie oil for filtering.  I do have a large Snap
On compressor to run it.  I have no problem getting 25" on a 50 gallon tank
in maybe 20 minutes.  So, it is slow but it is cheap.  And if I suck oil
into it a quick spray with carb cleaner fixes it.

If you only need it once in a great while it may be the way to go.

Mike