Tan,

I think the new pumps are OK, but I forget. I recall that last time I
checed, the rebuilt pumps from the dealer (or Rusty) were a lot less
than new. Maybe that's no longer true? I generally prefer dealer parts
due to the warranty. I believe the dealer parts you buy through Rusty
also carry the dealer warranty (ask him for details - I'm not sure on
that.) Brian Toscano had done some research on OM60x water pumps, I
think - maybe he can add his $0.02?

Oh, btw - I would still test the t-stat (or install a new dealer
t-stat), and it wouldn't hurt to put a garden  hose in the top of the
radiator and make sure there's good flow. If the flow is normal and
outlet is still cold, to me that once again points to the water pump.
If flow is restricted, the radiator may be the problem (plugged).

:-)

+dm