Fascinating. This isn't the first time I've found conflicting
information in different publications. In summary:

TheTDM says turbo is 80-100, while non-turbo is 85-94.

The FSM says turbo is 80-94, while non-turbo is 85-100.

The CD-ROM is vague but implies 85-100 for both.

The EPC only shows opening temps, and says turbo is 80C, while
non-turbo is 85C (not the same part number).

:-)

-Dave M.