To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Friday, April 26, 2013 12:45 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Topsider Oil removal

On 26/04/2013 11:30 AM, WILTON wrote:
Yes, another reminder - it doesn't really take much power to get the suction/siphon started. 'Could probably start the HOT oil siphon by mouth if one were foolish enough (I'm not) to try it. It's all done by nature (atmospheric pressure) after the oil reaches top of the hump in the evac tube, anyway -- after the siphon is started, one could POSSIBLY remove the vac hose from the receiver, and let nature do it.

Wilt

Hey Wilt, if you decide to siphon the oil by mouth, remember to take out your teeth first. Wouldn't want to stain them!

Randy - who needs to go have his teeth cleaned - too many cups of coffee