On 16/05/2013 8:29 AM, Jaime Kopchinski wrote:
Why so much negativity?

The new S class has an impressive set of new features, especially safety
related.  Check out the full press release.  It goes on and on.  As usual,
the S class sets the standard for high end luxury cars.

People with $100k+ to spend on a car expect the most modern car available.
And that what they'll get.

Jaime

We are bottom feeders.
We won't like the new cars for 10 to 20 years.
Then, if we are still around (and if the new cars survive that long) we will think they are great.

Randy