I change the oil in our W221 cars and find it very easy, but its really
about the same as any other car with a top-loading cartridge style filter.
Getting the cover off under the car is a bit difficult, the car has to
raised to its higher suspension position and raised slightly to get the
built in air ducts to clear.

But really changing oil in a W123 300D is easier.  No underbody cover to
mess with.

Jaime

On Thu, May 16, 2013 at 2:57 PM, Craig <diese...@pisquared.net> wrote:

> On Thu, 16 May 2013 13:50:30 -0500 "Kaleb C. Striplin"
> <ka...@striplin.net> wrote:
>
> > I find the newer cars easier to work on and maintain
>
> Please elaborate. Is that because they have better diagnostics, or, being
> newer, have less failures to correct?
>

> Craig

Jaime Kopchinski
http://www.jaimekop.com/