We have a sporting goods/clothing store (Sams in Swanzy, NH) that has popcorn.
Its a good place because my wife can shop for clothes while I look at guns,
bows, tents and such and eat popcorn.

Curt

Date: Thu, 06 Jun 2013 12:44:44 -0400
From: Dan Penoff <d...@penoff.com>
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Sears service?

That's why I like my local Ace Hardware. It's all of maybe five minutes away (I
have big box stores like Loews and HD maybe 15 minutes away in two directions)
and they have nearly everything I need unless it's really unique.

Plus they have free popcorn. The wife gets a bag of popcorn every time I go
there. I told one of the old duffers that works there the only reason I get to
go there was because I brought home popcorn....

Dan