On Fri, 07 Jun 2013 11:34:26 -0500 Randy Bennell <rbenn...@bennell.ca>
wrote:

> Need to get them filled so we could use them.

You might need to have them pressure tested before a vendor will fill
them. I think I'm in that situation.

> I would like to pick up some more parts as well. The only thing we have
> is the cutting torch. Tom says that works fine for heating things and
> we don't need the others unless I want to weld with it. Still would be
> good to have around.

I prefer arc welding for the extreme amount of heat it can put into
metal, but there are suituations where gas welding is better, like for
sheet metal and when you don't have electric power available.

Craig