I do think the CDI is more reliable than the rest of the w210 line.  Too many
questions about quality on the earlier models.  Of course, SWMBA reads Consumer
Report and tells me what rolling turds the benz are.  Even though she drove
that E300 for 8 years and down graded to a korean sedan.

clay

1974 450sl -  Frosch - Two tone green
POS 1987 SDL - Beware Nigerian Scammers