I concur.

Dad retired longer ago than he intended to live.  Figured a massive coronary
would have done him in 20 years ago.  He was able to spend most of his
retirement funding medico and dental professionals.  I have no plans to take up
space affording the insurance industry and health care machinery massive
profits by my consumption.  There are more starving younglings out there
needing to make a stake so they can produce more workers.

clay