Scott wrote:
> I don't know about starving, but there are a lot of younglings out there
> that need to be told (or retold) that the world does not owe them a living.

I think that is a gross mis-characterization.
I think the other gross mis-characterization is that many have school
loans that are fundamentally discouraging.  And there are many who
realize that nothing will ever get them to decent wage or position.  I
always thought I could get to decent wage or position but didn't.
Grunt in professional firm is all that math/physics got me.  I did
enjoy making younglings and living.  So, ya 'spose I told my kids
coledg is all important? - not by my experience.
mao