Arghhhhh.  There it is again.  A reminder that Dr. Booth was human after
all.

Compared to the price of a new car, there is no better bargain for the
money than an old Benz in decent shape.

Cheap is a relative term.  I have maybe $2000 in my 83 and have been
driving it daily, like a taxi really, for near 2 years now.  I say that is
real cheap.  My friend Jon has $450 in his 85td he bought as a parts
car.......been driving that for 2 years now and constantly gets compliments
on it.

Anyway, nice find!  Hope your cheap Mercedes gives you many miles of
service!

Mike