Allan Streib wrote:
Curt Raymond <curtlud...@yahoo.com> writes:

He only owes me maybe $10 or $15, not worth my time. Wilton seems like
he's out the most money although the CC company will do the work for
him.

Just let the credit card company handle it.  The process you want to ask
about is called a "chargeback."  They have lawyers on staff who will
deal with collection, if indeed there is anything to be recovered.

Most credit card companies won't even process a chargeback for $10 or $15.
They just credit your account and that's the end of it. It's cheaper for them to eat the $10 than to deal with the chargeback.

Mitch.