Please don't distribute his private info, give it to the authorities.

Luther   KB5QHU    Forest Park, IL
'98 ML320 "Max" (166,xxx mi)

On 6/24/2013 7:33 PM, Rusty Cullens wrote:

I called his brother tonite and he is going to send me cell # and personal
email. I will forward it to the list as soon as I get it. I have contacted my
attorney to see what I can legally for not much money. I have now actually.
Sent a few of my customer's to Gary, God only knows what he'll tell them about
me, but I care more for my customer's than I do about his slander.