This guy was good, and even pointed out in advance that W126 rear windows were
a real b*tch to install because of the compound curves in them.  He also said
that since the back glass was laminated it could crack on one layer and not the
other, too.

He was almost all the way in and the very top right corner cracked within about
2" from the corner.  He was pretty upset about it, too.

Dan