Yep.

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jon Agne" <jonag...@gwi.net>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Sunday, July 07, 2013 10:57 AM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Cause of Frisco crash: Poor piloting plus no glide path?

Clarification:  By runway, I mean runway threshold.

On Jul 7, 2013, at 10:54 AM, Jon Agne wrote:

It hit the GROUND. The plane hit the seawall about 500' short of the runway. Also looks like it was about 30' right of centerline. Although I hate speculating, it looks like a classic case of low and slow. Pilots were late in recognizing situation resulting in gear and/or tail section striking seaway in a nose up attitude. This would cause an immediate slamming of the nose to the runway where it slid to a stop.

I'm sure we'll hear more soon.

It really is tragic.

Jon