Jason Greene wrote:
Hi,  I'm sorta new to the list..

I have a vacuum leak... I think. My engine will not turn off.

This happened after I change my oil. I noticed a line had come out of a joint so I replaced it... I still can't turn off the engine with the key. The two brown hoses that come off the ignition switch are connected but I have a small and a large black hose that come through the firewall and connect to nothing.

The large one goes to a rubber U joint in the engine bay and the small one goes to a rubber elbow and that goes to a white plastic thing on the IP...

What I can't figure out is where they go after they get through the firewall... I don't see any other hoses

This MIGHT help:

http://www.peterschmid.com/1984_617.htm

Marshall
'87 300TD 182Kmi, '84 190D 2.2 229Kmi, '85 190D 2.0 161Kmi, '87 190D 2.5 turbo 237kmi