Yes,
we have tried that with this and one other pump previously.

Michael E. Esh
me...@horizonenv.com
michael...@mac.com
http://www.yugster.com/invite/138123
(C) 231.286.2344

On Jul 26, 2013, at 10:50 AM, Michael Canfield <slozuk...@gmail.com> wrote:

In that case he probably should install the pump the way he knows how to do
it. Sounds like he knows how to do it right so the problem is likely
elsewhere.

Mike