I have done many other things on my cars and I always enjoy the learning that
takes place. I have little knowledge or experience with the injection pump and
no one close by that could help me get through it the first time. I am learning
more as we go from my mechanic and this forum. I will probably try it myself if
I get the opportunity again.
Thanks,
Mike

Michael E. Esh