that scary thing was on eBay a while back for sale

On Sunday, January 1, 2006, at 08:27 PM, V Layton wrote:

No, but will TRY to download it and see it (computer allowing) when I get back from the store tonight. I thought the Finns wern't allowed to mod thier cars due to regulations. This is based on a segment of video (I am reviewing right as I type) of a Finnish immigrant named Antti Rahko, who retired in America to be allowed to mod his RV's. OK they just said verbatum "In Finland most of the things are prohibited with cars, rebuilding cars, and where in the States most of the things are legal and not prohibited." (He was a mechanical engineer, who doesn't speak English)

It's an interesting 5 minute segment about his Custom RV (complete with full working sauna trailer) and his monster crazy 300TDt, which is a tri-axle franken marvel made from two bodies, I'm sure someone had seen it.

Thanks for the tip.  I think Finland has a W123 club...

From: Mitch Haley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Mercedes Discussion List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Official CLub 123D Info
Date: Sun, 01 Jan 2006 22:55:25 -0500

Vince, have you seen what those crazy Finns do to 123s?
For instance, if you take time to download this video,
you will see one with an OM606 (3.0L 24V diesel) lay
an incredible amount of rubber down before the driver
(rehtijii) figured out he couldn't just floor it from a
standing start. He did a 13.9 1/4 mile with less wheelspin
on his next run.
http://students.tukkk.fi/tuukka.simonen/Mersuvideot/ quarter_mile_Finland_May_2005.wmv