New Club 123D Membership registry facts and statistics pages-

Hot off the web publishing presses:

2 document pages, one is not even linked to from my site yet-

adverstised and premired here FIRST at striplin.net/okiebenz.net (pending new name, right?)

- get a peek at our development of member roles from our 2002 beginning to the very end of 2005

Direct links for you to access these pages:

Membership Registry Data List:

http://www.club123d.org/C123DMRD.htm

Membership Registry Data Statistics and Percentages:

http://www.club123d.org/dregstats5.htm

I'm kind of proud of them, ot took a few hours to produce them to my liking as they are- comments and opinions welcome.

Regards,

Vince
Club 123D President

http://www.club123d.org

National United States W123 registry - ALL US residing W123 chassis cars are welcome -