Kohler or Onan, but not the consumer grade stuff. If I was going to put in
another standby system I would shop around for a decent used commercial system.
There are lots of them out there with few hours on them as "take outs".

I had a 25kW Generac at my last house, but I got it through work as a take out
from a very expensive (2.5M) home. Cost me $40 to get it running, courtesy of
John, the Aussie guy with the MB shop. He could source the electrical part the
engine needed that couldn't be found here in the States.

Dan

Sent from my iPad