Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2013 09:13:44 -0400
From: Larry T <l02tur...@comcast.net>
To: mercedes@okiebenz.com
Subject: Re: [MBZ] I cant believe it went this high

one thing I dislike about cities is the difficulty parking.  It's as if
many (most?  all?) cities are Anti-car! Parking is either illegal,
time-limited to 15 or 30 minutes, or only available in parking decks at
high cost. .

Then the cities leaders complain that no one comes downtown anymore.
Gee, I wonder why?    The leaders always seem ready to spend millions of
tax $$s on what they call "improvements" to attract shoppers but the
always seem to be financial flops.

We always seem to elect people who have no experience managing money,
companies, etc and put them in positions of power where they are
responsible for millions or billions in tax dollars.

LarryT
78 240D
91 300D